Neuro – Neurology: the physical, mental and emotional components of your neurology.
Linguistic – Language: how you communicate with others and more importantly, how you communicate with yourself.
Programming – function: programming the way your mind operates your past experiences, thoughts, and emotions that affect all areas of your lives.
NLP Technique – 1
Imagery Training: create a highly detailed scene of yourself performing an action successfully – Picture your body language, the confident, determined, and comfortable feeling. Feel these emotions you exude and the energy that’s around you. This technique is essential for creating absolute certainty in yourself and your abilities.
NLP Technique – 2
NLP Swish: Train your brain to amplify positives and weaken negatives
- Create a vivid picture in your mind of something negative you want to change, create it big and bright
- Create a vivid picture of what you want to replace it with, but make it small and dull
- Now reverse the scenes in your head, bring the change to your foreground, feel the excitement of it and make it bigger and brighter, and throw the image you don’t want into the background, turning it colorless
NLP Technique – 3
Incantations: Effective way to reprogram your mind and create empowering beliefs. They are a more powerful version of affirmation. Incantations take it a step further, embodying what you’re saying with all the intensity you can and changing your physiology as well as your words to create a state of total confidence.
Two things to expect to happen after learning NLP:
- Bring out the best in you – it allows you to change and evolve as to how you want yourself to be. Allows you to eliminate certain behaviors and replace them with the best version of yourself.
- Overcome personal limits – NLP challenges any personal limits you might unconsciously set for yourself and challenges you into achieving your goals
How to use NLP to feel better at work?
- Change your words to change your reality – Replace the negative words you use to positive ones
- Negative thoughts will hinder your potential to grow – your positive thoughts will readjust your perception of the situation
Article written by Hala Haider – Sales Coordinator, Alpha Data Recruitment